Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Signups for RPM classes

If you are looking to get into an RPM class, they are filling fast apparently. They start this coming Monday, and team members are offered a discount. Here are the class options:

-College: Mondays at 5:00 PM
-College: Wednesdays at 5:0 PM
-Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 AM
-Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 PM
-Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 PM

If you are interested, you can sign up at breakawaybikes.com . If you are looking to do the collegiate RPM's you can email Jay at cycling@temple.edu, and he will send you the collegiate form.



3 comments:

katiepushes said...

I signed up for a collegiate class, but I don't know for what night!?

mrbeardcycle said...

and by discount, I hope you mean... $300 off. That RPM class costs way too much money for my poor little self.

Trevor said...

I signed up for the morning tues/thurs, I could never make it on time to the collegiate.